Your Personal Information.
In general terms, (in accordance to the Privacy Act), your personal information is any information that can be used to personally identify you. This may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and occupation.
What personal information do we collect and hold?
If the information we collect personally identifies you, or you are reasonably identifiable from it, the information will be considered personal information. We may collect the following types of personal information about you:
name; mailing or street address; email address; telephone number; facsimile number; customer number; position, credit card details or bank account details (or those details of your employer, if applicable); details of the goods and services you have ordered from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those goods and services and to respond to your enquiries; and any additional information relating to you that you provide to us via our website or through our sales team.
We may also collect some information that is not personal information because it does not identify you or anyone else. For example, we may collect anonymous answers to surveys or aggregated information about how users use our website.
For what purposes do we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and/ functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and deliver our goods services to you, including to process and deliver orders made by you;
- To send communications requested by you, such as updates on the status of your orders;
- To answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new goods and services;
- To provide you with access to protected areas of our website;
- To assess the performance of our website and to improve the operation of our website;
- To conduct business processing functions, including providing personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors, service providers or other third parties;
- For the administrative, marketing (including direct marketing), planning, product or service development, quality control and research purposes of us and our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
- To provide your updated personal information to our related bodies corporate, contractors or service providers;
- To update our records and keep your contact details up to date;
- To process and respond to any complaint made by you; and
- Conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for fraud
- To comply with any law, rule, regulation, lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
Who do we disclose yout information to?
We may disclose your personal information to:
- our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors, agents or service providers for the purposes of the operation of our website or our business, fulfilling orders by you, and to otherwise provide and deliver goods and services to you. These third parties may include, without limitation, web hosting providers, IT systems administrators, mailing houses, couriers, delivery, transport and logistics providers, banks and other payment processors, debt collectors and professional advisors such as accountants, solicitors, business advisors and consultants;
- suppliers and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships, for business, marketing, and related purposes; and
- any organisation for any authorised purpose with your express consent.
- We may combine or share any information that we collect from you with information collected by any of our related bodies corporate (within Australia).
Direct marketing materials
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our goods services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications. We will then ensure that you do not receive further marketing communications from us.
Do we disclose your personal information to anyone outside PT. Global Pratama Wijaya?
We do not store or disclose your personal information.
Security and data quality
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We may hold your information in either electronic or hard copy form. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed or when we are no longer required by law to retain it (whichever is the later).
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it. We will treat your complaint confidentially, investigate your complaint and aim to ensure that we contact you and your complaint is resolved within a reasonable time.