Chipotle Beef Wrap
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 6 – 8 – ounce lean steak
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle in adobo, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 2 large whole-wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
Rub olive oil in a heavy skillet.
Saute steak over high heat until medium rare to medium, turning once (7 to 10 minutes).
Set aside until cool; slice thinly.
Stir together chipotle in adobo and mayonnaise; spread on tortillas.
Add 2 tbs.fresh cilantro to each; top with beef and lettuce and tomato. Roll up.