Aussie beef burger with the lot
- 4 Lean Aussie Beef Burgers
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 Mighty Soft hamburger rolls, halved
- 4 slices Primo Bacon Shortcut Rindless
- 4 eggs
- Iceberg lettuce leaves, torn, to serve
- Canned sliced beetroot, to serve 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Masterfoods Chunky Tomato Relish, to serve
- Hot chips, to serve
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat. Sprinkle the spice sachet from the packet over the burgers, if desired. Cook the burgers for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Add the onions to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes or until soft.
Meanwhile, toast the cut side of the burger buns. Set aside. Cook the bacon under the grill until crisp and golden.
Cook the pine apple thins in the frying pan for 1 minute each side or until golden. Remove and set aside. Crack each egg into the pan. Cook for about 2 minutes or until just set.
Place the lettuce, beetroot, tomato and bacon on the base of each bun. Top with a pine apple thin, burger, some relish and onions, an egg and the bun lid. Serve with chips on the side.